By accessing or using the Service you you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
Unless otherwise stated, Dizilah and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dizilah. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://dizilah.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://dizilah.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://dizilah.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://dizilah.com
Redistribute content from Dizilah (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Removal of content
We reserve the right to remove any content posted to the Service that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be offensive, objectionable, unlawful, explicit, graphic or otherwise in breach of these Terms, including content that expressly (or implicitly, through coded language, symbol, keywords or tags) praises, supports, promotes or represents white-nationalist or neighboring ideologies.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Subscription & Billing
We may charge subscription fees for the use of certain premium features ("Dizilah Pro") offered on the Service. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All Subscription Fees are in U.S. Dollars. ALL PAID SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Auto-Renewal & Authorization: If you subscribe to a recurring (monthly or annual) plan of Dizilah Pro, your subscription will be renewed automatically until cancelled. When you subscribe to a recurring plan and provide a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method the subscription fee, along with any other taxes or transaction fees which may apply to your use of the Service. If at any time, you do not wish to continue your recurring Dizilah Pro subscription, you must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid paying the subscription fees for the next subscription period.
- Payment Terms: We may charge subscription fees for the use of certain premium features ("Dizilah Pro") offered on the Service. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All Subscription Fees are in U.S. Dollars. ALL PAID SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Changes and Cancellations: You may upgrade or cancel your subscription at any time through your account settings at dizilah.com/settings/subscription. If you upgrade your subscription, the change is effective immediately and you will be billed accordingly for the entire billing cycle of the plan you selected. If you cancel your subscription, you will have continued access to the premium features of Service for the remainder of your paid subscription period, but YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID. The cancellation will go into effect at the end of the then-current monthly or annual subscription period, as applicable.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DIZILAH, OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENTS OR FEATURES THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IT IS INTENDED THAT THIS LIMITATION APPLY TO ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR CAUSE OF ACTION HOWEVER ALLEGED OR ARISING.
We may restrict, deactivate, delete, suspend or terminate your account or ability to access or use the Service at any time, without prior notice or liability, if you are found to be in material breach of these Terms of Service and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice from the Service. Material breach includes (i) non-payment of Membership Fees, (ii) any breach of the confidentiality or intellectual property-related provisions of these Terms of Service, and (iii) any unauthorized use of the Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]